When you’re ready to improve your smile, you may want to set forth an effective plan that includes enhancing the look of your teeth and gums. One of the best ways to improve your smile is with a tooth restoration treatment, such as dental veneers. Dental veneers are designed to drastically enhance the look of your smile by applying a thin shell on the front surface of your teeth. Some of the benefits of choosing dental veneers include:
– Dental veneers are highly effective at covering up stains or minor misalignments.
– Dental veneers can last for up to a decade before they may need to be replaced.
– A single dental veneer can blend in with your natural teeth as needed. You can even opt for a complete smile makeover by placing dental veneers on several or all of your teeth.
– Dental veneers are fully customizable and can help alter a tooth’s shape, length, size, or color.
– If you have any damaged or discolored teeth that you wish to conceal, dental veneers can help.
– Dental veneers, particularly porcelain veneers, are stain resistant to help keep your smile white for years.
If you have imperfections in your smile, come visit our practice to see if you could benefit from dental veneers in Foley, Alabama. With the expert care of Dr. Dayton Hart and our wonderful team, we can repair your smile. To set up an appointment, call us at 251-943-2471.